There is only one thing that I have to say about last night's episode, and that is:Wanted: Middle-aged black man with sass. Big butt, bigger heart....
Up next week is:
SURVIVOR MAN 9/8c TV14 11.08.2007
INTO THE WOODS-SPECIAL GREEN WEEK EPISODE - After Ryan (B.J. Novak) excludes Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) from a corporate wilderness retreat, Michael heads into the woods for his own survival adventure with nothing but the suit on his back. Back at work, Jim (John Krasinski) tries to revolutionize the office birthday party. Rainn Wilson, Jenna Fischer, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Ed Helms, Angela Kinsey, Kate Flannery, Oscar Nunez, Phyllis Smith, Mindy Kaling, Paul Lieberstein, Creed Bratton and Craig Robinson also star.
4 comments:
Dwight's stach was the best
A night of some really excellent, quotable lines! Heather already mentioned the wanted ad, but also:
Michael to Jim, over the walkie-talkie: "Just promise me one thing...host the Dundies."
"Just climb on top of her and think of Stanley."
Dwight: "The eyes are like the groin of the face."
"I cut my penis on the lip!"
AND...
Oscar: "Besides having sex with men, I would say the Finer Things Club is the gayest thing about me."
Dwight's stach was definitely the most hilarious of the three. So happy to see him returning to form! And poor, embarrassed, pathetic Jim. Great night for Jim facial expressions all around! And for the second week in a row, a genuine Stanley smile!
Gal! Do you get the messages on your phone? I have a very important proposal for you.
Sorry babe! I always keep my phone on silent and I haven't even checked it in weeks! Just listened to your message...interesting proposition.
Post a Comment