Heather, although it pains me greatly to admit it, I do believe the picture will describe exactly what happens in this years Civil War. The Ducks are going to self-destruct. Here's hoping they at least get a Field Goal!
I am somewhat disappointed though, because after all the years of waiting for someone to break the streak of the home team always winning, it seems a little unfair that the ducks are barely healthy enough to field a full team.
4 comments:
Heather, although it pains me greatly to admit it, I do believe the picture will describe exactly what happens in this years Civil War. The Ducks are going to self-destruct. Here's hoping they at least get a Field Goal!
I know...
I am somewhat disappointed though, because after all the years of waiting for someone to break the streak of the home team always winning, it seems a little unfair that the ducks are barely healthy enough to field a full team.
Do we really have to play on Saturday? It's going to be so painful to watch.
Yes, yes, you do have to play.
Post a Comment