Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New Alicia Keys

The newest cd in my office playlist is Alicia Keys - As I Am. At first I was a little bit skeptical and wasn't feeling it as much as her previous discs, but it has really grown on me, and its on full fledged repeat mode in the office. Two thumbs up, but you might have to give it a few spins past the initial listen to let it get to ya.

p.s. Did anyone watch How I Met Your Mother last night? Hilarious. I especially enjoyed the part when they were debating about Canadian Thanksgiving. I laughed really loud all by myself at the house.

p.p.s. It's snowing again. Last night Zeb had to work until 12:30 AM or so. Poor guy. But its early in the "overtime season" so he's not sick of it yet. He woke up and was singing "money money mooonnnneeeyyy" in the shower this morning. Ha.

3 comments:

Damon said...

I am disappointed

Heather said...

care to elaborate?

Damon said...

you know damn right