Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Let It Snow....

Yesterday was the first day that it really snowed. We had a little bit of snow in september, but it didn't stay long and it happened on the weeekend, when I could just close my eyes and stay in bed until it went away. Yesterday I actually had to drive in it. I detoured from my normal snow route to work (which is the straightest and slowest possible path) and almost hit a light post. So much for detours. When i got to work I decided to deviate from my strict "no christmas music until thanksgiving policy" and brought out the mythical Christmas Mix. I promised myself I would only listen to it once through, but I ended up listening twice. I'm weak - what can I say? Will any of you admit to pulling out the christmas music yet?

6 comments:

Damon said...

I do not allow them to play that crap at work until a couple days before

Unknown said...

I'll admit I pulled it out but have been holding back on listening to it yet. Secretly I've been wanting to find the Christmas music station though- I know, it's a sickness.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, Heather. I keep hearing that shit in the malls and it's putting me in the mood. I haven't actually busted out the goods yet, but I have come dangerously close to popping in "ELF." And I am craving candy canes.

Anonymous said...

Since everyone else is admitting to it--

I almost bought a Christmas CD at Wal-Mart (of all places) the other day. The only thing that stopped me was my pride...

Allison said...

That is unreal. It was 89 degrees and I wore flip flops yesterday. something is definitely wrong with LA.

Heather said...

SAAAAANNNNTAAAA! I KNOW HIM!! (c) Elf

Damn it, i love you guys for admitting that you have the sickness as well. It's hard to avoid. I know that I caught it the other day at Target. They have all their cute decorations out and they are playing music. And you all know that if it snowed there, you would be full on blaring your Christmas Best. I am waiting on decorating my office though, no exceptions, nothing until the day after Thanksgiving.

P.S. A-Ross - I hate you, you just had to brag about the 89 degrees thing didn't you??!?!?!? So mean ;)