Most of the time I am so busy I can barely think straight. I am always thinking that I can't wait until there is a time that we are slow. Then we get slow, and I get bored out of my mind, and wish that things could just be a little bit more interesting. I try to do some cleaning around the Athletic Training Room, but I just get annoyed with it and have to find something else to do.
Zeb is working four 10's starting this week and lasting through the summer. It's nice because it means that he gets 3 day weekends every weekend. But it also means that he has to get up 2 hours earlier every morning. And it also means that when he gets up at 5 AM and wants to chat as he gets ready for work, I also get woken up. Hmmmm.
I have to go be a speaker at Career Day at a local middle school on Thursday. I'm pretty nervous and I don't know what to tell these kids, they'll probably eat me alive. boo.
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment