Monday, April 02, 2007

Elliott Yamin

Elliott was my favorite guy on American Idol last year, but he got kicked off. Imagine my surprise to find his CD in the aisles at Target. I have been rocking out to this in my office for the last two days straight. Yesterday I would say that I probably listened to the CD all the way through at least 15 times (its a short one). Today I've been trying to mix things up. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

I especially enjoy:

Track 1) Movin' On
Track 6) I'm The Man
Track 7) Train Wreck
Track 11) A Song For You

Also, HAPPY OPENING DAY! Hard to believe it's spring, being as it's snowing here, but baseball season starting gives me some hope!

5 comments:

Greg said...

Hey! If your not careful your going to wear poor Elliott out! How can a guy who does Stevie proud have a bad album? Keep rockin out Heather!

Anonymous said...

I love Elliott's "Movin' On" song...I have it as one of my favorites on Yahoo Music. Heather, I'm with you on this one, you can never have enough Elliott! I wonder how his Mom's doing...she was so cute, haha!

Heather said...

I don't remember his mom! But thats it! All this talk about Elliott and I have to put his CD back in! I was doing so good today too, I had only listened to it once!

Damon said...

I hear michael bolton is pretty good

Heather said...

ugh!