Saturday, April 07, 2007

I'm a WEINER!!!

Hey guys! I just found out tonight that I won the contest on Curt Schilling's blog for a seasons subscription to MLBTV.com. YAY! Winning this contest took absolutally no skills whatsoever, it was a random drawing. But I am super psyched because it means that now I can watch baseball all day at work! Plus it's my own personal knock to the red sox nation, because Schilling posted on his blog ( www.38pitches.com ) that he hoped all red sox fans would win. But I guess the fact that Zeb gets to use it too kind of cancels the whole thing out. Oh well. I'm still sticking it to the man! Check out Schilling's blog in the next few days and MY name will be posted up along side the other WINNERS! Happy Easter Tomorrow!

1 comment:

Damon said...

We got a winner