Thursday, April 12, 2007

Better Know the E Street Band

It's a sad but true fact, that these days, the level E Street Band awareness is at an all time low. So I have personally taken the liberty to use this blog as a platform for increasing the E Street Band knowledge of the world.

Today I will be starting with the cornerstone, the frontman for the E Street Band, Bruce Springsteen (a.k.a. The Boss). Now it may be called Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, and Bruce may have gone off on his own a time or two, but he has never been better than when is with the E Street Band.


Best known for "rocking out", squinting painfully when he sings, and awesome leg kicks with his guitar. He also plays a mean harmonica. He is a true rock star - and proved it by hooking up with his hot backup singer, leaving his wife and then marrying the background singer. He has sometimes been accused of mumbling when he sings.

Look forward to future editions of Better Know the E Street Band, as we take a peek into the lives of the rest of the E Street Band members: Clarence Clemens, Danny Federici, Roy Bittan, Patty Scialfa, Max Weinberg, Steven Van Sant, Nils Lofgren, and Garry Tallent.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

clever girl my love you know how to get us involved. Spread the word our Bruce is back. Note to all, Zeb also has been know to sing loudly to the E Street songs, I knew I loved you for a reason Zeb. Damon if you make one, repeat one nasty remark about them please delete like you do most of your comments. thanks, MOMA

Heather said...

All this time, "oohh we don't know how to post, we can't figure it out" and all it took was one post about Bruce? seriously.

Anonymous said...

I am stunned there are not more comments, where did I go wrong with you Heather? Speak up fan don't be afraid. I'll kept this at anonymous even though "H" taught me better.

Heather said...

Don't worry, we'll break them into it slowly.