My opinion on A-Rod's impressive start to the season? Not Impressive.
My reinactment of yesterday's walk off homer?
Arod: "ooooh I am so awesome! look at me everyone, i am really, really great! Doesn’t everyone here in Yankee Stadium think I am amazing?!!? Look at me! I just helped us win a regular season game everyone! Call the New York Post! Wooooooooo! We just won one game against the Indians! Yesssssssssssssssssssss! I told you so! I told you all that I am awesome! Aaaaahhhhh!! Now you all are obligated to love me! Wwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooo!”
Well, If you asked me about all of this, I would tell you that A-Rod owes us at least this much. And if you asked me, I’d tell you that hes not even close to breaking even with Yankees fans yet. Here are the top offenses that A-Rod owes Yankess fans for by my calculations:
- 2004 (a.k.a. “The Curse of A-Rod”)
- Trying to slap the ball from Bronson Arroyo’s hand like a little girl in the ’04 ALCS
- More post-season chokes than any human is able to count
- Constantly having to hear “A-Rod was a better shortstop than Jeter, and they should have never moved him to third base”
- Constantly having to hear about A-Rod being moved to 8th in the lineup in the ’06 post season.
- A-Rod/Jeter BFF Sleepovers, enough said.
So the way I see it, A-Rod is going to need to keep up this pace straight through October, and I might be convinced to call it a wash. Until that happens, I’ll believe it when I see it.
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
6 comments:
Very impressive Heather
Some one is super fired up! So does this mean that A-Rod is officially banned from your Challenge Team?
The only thing that would be better is if you synced the video with a voice over of your re-enactment!
Can I do that? Because I did a reinactment this morning during sports center that had Zeb rolling.
If he was so clutch he wouldn't have grounded out in the 9th tonight
I know, right!?!
Post a Comment