Name: Allison Julia MartinKnown Alias': Gal
Age: 25
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Last Seen: 2/3/2007
Wanted for: Failure to return phone calls
Gal has been missing in action since early February, and has failed to return several phone messages left by one Emily Anne Breslaw. The most recent actual siting of Gal has been by Shateva the hair lady. It is possible that she has been abducted by one of her former clients disgruntled that she left her job in Eugene (Fred maybe?) It is also suspected that she may have gotten lost on the "wrong side of the tracks" in Sweet Home. If you have any information as to the whereabouts of Gal, please contact Emily Breslaw ASAP.
This message brought to you by Heather Elkinton, PI
6 comments:
Do you want me to go to the police station and put out a missing persons on her?
Just kidding..... If I see her on the right or wrong side of the tracks in Sweet Home, I will let you know.
Thanks Melanie! Glad we've got you on the case!
I've been blogging when I can!! Sorry Em, I've been meaning to call you back but keep forgetting in the evening. I have all day free but that's when you're at work. I know I've been a very bad friend. I was thinking of emailing you but hadn't done so yet. Sorry!!! Life has been hectic around here lately! Lots of family drama all around including the hell-spawn Ana!!! Promise to call soon. I've actually been pretty good on email lately too cause I check it during the daytime. Don't take it personally. Haven't returned anyone else's calls either.
No stress Gal! We know you, sorry that we ganged up on you, but when Em said she hadn't talked to you since you guys came to see me in Portland, I knew we had to do it. I was bored at work, and it was too hilarious of an idea to pass up. Admit it did make you laugh! Thank god for the blog, or I would never know what's going on with ya (this and hand written letters, two ends of the spectrum huh ;)
love ya!
I'm just glad Fred hadn't kidnapped you! Wasn't that his name? Haha! Now that I know you're alive just give a call when you can--I want to hear about the hell-spawn!:) Miss ya!
Case closed.
Post a Comment