All I can say is that its a really good thing that it's slow this week because of the athlete's having finals, because I have been procrastinating my butt off. I'm trying to get my medical kit packed for the Bahamas a little bit early this week, so that I have time to think about it and don't end up forgeting something simple. Well, this is what my desk has looked like for the past two days as i slowly wade through all the supplied that I might possibly want to take with. People keep walking past my office and laughing at me because I keep working on it, but the pile on my desk isn't getting any smaller. Hmmmm....
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
4 comments:
When I first read this I thought it said Packing & Procreating
Thats really weird Damon.
Has Zeb's passport arrived?
Yes! Got here on Friday! So we are ready to go!
Post a Comment