There are so many stories to tell that I'm having a hard time deciding the logical place to start (i think it's partly because of my OCD.) I guess I could start...at the start? Yeah, that makes sense. I've got a few drafts started on some of the stories that I know I want to tell, and I'll get them up in the next few days. In the meantime, here are some links to the player diaries that our team posted on the athletics website, they have some good stories and pictures and even the occasional mention of ME! ;)
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago

3 comments:
However, it was fun and I discovered that Heather, our trainer, is a really good volleyball player.
Maybe you should play for MSU Heath you are probably better than most of them.
I know right! Didn't you like that shoutout? (Day 6 I believe for those of you who didn't catch it yet)
To make it even better, Zeb started out talking shit and saying that the other team could have me, basically making it seem like I wasn't very good, then i actually did a pretty bomb job. Then Zeb had to eat his words.
Heather! Excellent work! 3 shout outs! You always were good at getting the shout outs, and even better you got 2 of them to call you Athletic Trainer instead of trainer. As for the third, well you just had to show off those volleyball skills didn't you.
Well in that case would you mind flying in for my intramural match on Thursday, we could use some players with skill, I mean we're playing a team called Chuck Norris after all, it could get very ugly.
Post a Comment