Monday, May 21, 2007

Back in the Good, Old U.S.A.

We're back! And there is so much to blog about. Don't worry, there are plenty of pictures and stories to come from the Bahamas trip.

It also seems like things have been blowing up around here too. Greg got a blog while we were gone! It's linked on the right side of this page, so you all can check that out in the future.

I'm way behind on my TV programs, but as soon as I catch up look forward to a post on the season finale of The Office.

Check out this old link to Damon's blog and you'll know exactly how I felt to be back in the states. The Bahamas was great but I was definitely ready to get off of "island time" and to get back to the time management, customer service, and cleanliness standards of home.

2 comments:

Damon said...

This is our country...

Anonymous said...

Yeaa! I'm glad you guys made it back home safe! We need to talk soon so you can tell me all about it!