Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Reign Over Me

Zeb and I went to see this movie last weekend, and we both really liked it. Definitely not "classic" Adam Sandler, but still really good. Don Cheadle is really good, I think I like him in pretty much every movie he is in.

And a little known fact about Don Cheadle, according to Zeb, is that he has a twin brother named Jon Cheadle, who, again according to Zeb, stars in The Ladies Man. See the thing about Zeb is, no matter how much he knows he's wrong, and how much I know he's wrong.....he just keeps on going with it. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's maddening. Most of the time it's both.

Oh, and the most important thing about this movie is that it has a REALLY good Bruce Springsteen reference, including a jam session to some of The Boss' tunes. (I really shouldn't have to explain this to anyone to claims to be my friend, but The Boss is Bruce Springsteen.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather! I thought that you were the "Boss". Right?

Damon said...

albert pujols is half retarded

Heather said...

I think he has down syndrome.