Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Office Preview

This week on The Office:

PRODUCT RECALL 8:30/7:30c TV14 04.26.2007
UNPRINTABLE? AN OFFICE IN CRISIS - The office is in crisis mode after a large shipment of Dunder Mifflin paper is accidentally sent out with an obscene watermark - and Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) tries to manage the media with an impromptu press conference. Jim (John Krasinski) and Andy (Ed Helms) also attempt to calm the high school principal who has sent out prom invites on the affected stationery. Rainn Wilson, Jenna Fischer, B.J Novak, Phyllis Smith, Leslie David Baker, Mindy Kaling, Rashida Jones, Creed Bratton, Oscar Nunez, Angela Kinsey, Brian Baumgartner and Kate Flannery also star.

Also, check out the new version of The Office Quote Game. I scored a 0. It was REALLY tough. Worse than the first one. I wasn't even CLOSE on any of them. I guess I need to be watching my season 3 a few more times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was probably my favorite Jim prank ever. He really nailed Dwight. And Dwight trying to be Jim was equally hilarious, but for very different reasons!

Heather said...

Bears
Beats
Battlestar Galactica