I constantly have music going in my office, so I figured a fun feature to do every once in a while is post up the CD's that have made it into my office playlist. These are the ones that I'm hooked on currently, and I have to be hooked on them, because anything that makes it into the office playlist typically gets played SEVERAL times a day.
So with no further delay, here are the discs that make up my office playlist:
Joss Stone - Introducing Joss Stone
Jay-Z - Kingdom Come
Mos Def - True Magic
Elliott Yamin - Elliott Yamin
Katharine McPhee - Katharine McPhee
John Legend - Once Again
Jack Johnson - The mix CD that Charles made for me
Robin Thicke - The Evolution of Robin Thicke
Post up with the CD's or songs that you are currently hooked on! I'm always looking for new ideas for the office playlist!
*NEW "THE OFFICE" TONIGHT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!*
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
4 comments:
Well, since our music tastes are radically different I don't know how much good this will do you, but my current favs are:
The Shins - Wincing the Night Away
Imogen Heap - Speak for Yourself
Bob Marley & the Wailers - Exodus
Best of Electric Light Orchestra
Best of Al Green ("Sha-La-La")
The Anniversary - Your Majesty
The Strokes - "What Ever Happened"
Rufus Wainwright - "Hallelujah"
Also, on a side note, watched Titanic with the fam over spring break and am now obsessed...again. Have watched 2 out of 3 commentaries on my special edition and will probably watch again. So it's a safe bet the the soundtrack will be making an appearance on my playlist soon!
Yay Office Thursday! And supersized!!!
I love Best of Al Green. Should bring that back into the rotation soon....
no bruce?????
Not at the moment, but it would be a good addition for the future..
Post a Comment