Zeb officially has a Associates Degree in General Studies with an emphasis in Computer Science! Congratulations Zeb! We had a great time at his graduation with Stan, Nita, My Dad (Tim) and Damon. We all went out and had a tremendous (more on the word tremendous later) dinner and all around celebration.

p.s. Zeb taught me how to resize the pictures so that I can post them on the blog without giving myself an aneurysm, that will be pretty useful. More baseball pics tomorrow!
3 comments:
Congratulations Zeb! Very proud of you! You look great in electric blue! (Nice dress too, babe! Smokin'!)
Glad you got the picture sizing figured out. We don't want you having an embolism while playing with your new child! :)
Great Job Zeb!!!
OK...I know I'm weeks late on this, but congrats Zeb! I'm definitely digging the blue robe, I've only ever gotten to wear black.
Post a Comment