Introducing...Blue Mountain Cider Company
This is Jenny Appleseed's (my college roommate) family's company, and they make awesome hard apple cider. I've been meaning to post up this link for a long time, but I was prompted today when we got a shipment of a new and exclusive flavor at my work! yay! The guys I work with made an attempt to scam on my share of the goods, but luckily for me they were unsuccessful!!! For the wine lovers out there, another branch of the family business is the Watermill Winery. Check out the websites, you can order online. Take if from me, everything they make is amazing.
2 comments:
This stuff is tasty! And might I add, very artfully packaged.
Excuse me for being ridiculously gullible, but is Jenny's last name really Appleseed?
Hahahah! Someone else asked me that too....no, unfortunately it's not. It's a nickname she picked up from our boss while working OSU football. To this day everyone I work with refers to her only as Jenny Appleseed.
Post a Comment