Awesome pic Heather! I am so jealous right now. I want to go to Yosemite :(
Gorgeous!!
GREAT SHOT THERE ZEB
Greg that was a picture that I took and I also post the Pic of the Week!!
My fault Zeb. Now I know. That is a great shot. Looks like the new camera was an excellent investment.
First of all, check out Damon giving Greg crap when he made the same exact mistake about 2 weeks ago. What can you say, catching a post by Zeb is about as common as a bigfoot siting.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awesome pic Heather! I am so jealous right now. I want to go to Yosemite :(
Gorgeous!!
GREAT SHOT THERE ZEB
Greg that was a picture that I took and I also post the Pic of the Week!!
My fault Zeb. Now I know. That is a great shot. Looks like the new camera was an excellent investment.
First of all, check out Damon giving Greg crap when he made the same exact mistake about 2 weeks ago. What can you say, catching a post by Zeb is about as common as a bigfoot siting.
Post a Comment