Great episode, lots of build up for next week's season finale. I can't believe the season is almost over, and now I realize that we are in for one long Officeless summer. Thats upsetting. Zeb and I think that Karen is going to get the corporate job, and she is going to break up with Jim. Then Jim and Pam can get back together. They are keeping things pretty hush/hush about the finale, so we'll just have to wait and see. I hope they get "The Office" in the Bahamas. I think I'm going to try to get Zeb to put this third season on his ipod so we can refresh ourselves about the season while we are traveling. Then we will be really pumped up and ready for it when we get home.Check out what they have to say about next week's season finale:
THE JOB One-Hour Season Finale 8/7c TV14 05.17.2007
THE FINAL REVIEW - In a special one-hour finale, the office is still buzzing from the events of their day at the beach. A job opening in Corporate pits coworker against coworker as Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell), Jim (John Krasinski) and Karen (Rashida Jones) all head to New York for final interviews. In Scranton, Dwight's (Rainn Wilson) new regime institutes sweeping reforms, Pam (Jenna Fischer) plays an interesting role, and Jan (Melora Hardin) comes in with exciting news. B.J. Novak, Ed Helms, Leslie David Baker, Kate Flannery, Angela Kinsey, Oscar Nunez, Phyllis Smith, Paul Lieberstein and Creed Bratton also star.
3 comments:
Love, love, loved this episode!! Don't know where to start! Soooo glad Pam finally spoke up. I'm so proud of her! Thought Micheal's "Survivor" challenge was great, Andy floating away in his Sumo suit was hysterical and Stanley's competitive drive was awesome (and complete with facial expressions that left my lying on the floor). But I think my favorite line was when Michael asked Pam to find a "conversion chart" that would equalize Jim's 10 points, Dwight's gold star and Stanley's thumbs up! Bloody brilliant!
Also, you and Zeb are probably right about Karen and Jim! You usually are! All those great "foreshadowing" skills are really coming in handy!
I actually felt mildly sorry for Andy, I mean, you could drown like that. Angela has a straight up EVIL side!
Also, Zeb's foreshadowing skills are handy, but also make him absolutally miserable to watch any type of suspenseful movie with (i.e. "Oh I knew that was going to happen.")
Heather you probably were asking him what was going to happen and you're mad he didn't tell you.
Post a Comment