Saturday, March 31, 2007

What's better than the classic Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker?

The NEW, IMPROVED and ever so FRUITY, Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker. Now my old iced team maker is only a about a year old, and its still in great shape, but when i saw the new design of this one, I had to have it.
Notice the delightful color scheme and striping on the canister. It also came in a very nice shade of green and I believe a yellow. On top of that, It makes up to 3 quarts of tea, and my old one only made 2 quarts. Only about $18.00 at Wal-Mart. I highly recommend it to everyone.
I also discovered a great new twist on my classic iced tea recipe. I drop 3 tablets of Costco vitamin C into the area that holds the tea bags. The chewable tablets are made to disolve easiely anyway, and they taste great. It gives the tea a nice sweet zing & and I get my vitamin C.

Have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

Damon said...

my mom is going to be jealous

Anonymous said...

Yummy!

Greg said...

Ah yes! You do love you some ice tea. I hope that Zeb is as excited about the "fruity" ice tea maker as he was about the "fruity" mixing bowls. I bet you are gulping down a glass of fresh brewed ice tea as you are reading this.

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, I think you missed your calling as a QVC representative. You almost sold me and I don't even like iced tea!

Heather said...

Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker needs to hire me as a spokes person, I would be amazing.

And Greg - I was just laughing about my iced tea gulping habits the other day. Except, its not as fun when Laef isn't there to annoy with it.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, there may be a Wal-Mart trip in the near future...and very smart thinking with the Vitamin C!