Since I've been slacking so much on the blog lately, I figured I owe you guys something really good. So enjoy this one! Lots more information coming soon on the blog!
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
Since I've been slacking so much on the blog lately, I figured I owe you guys something really good. So enjoy this one! Lots more information coming soon on the blog!
5 comments:
Hey Heather! Tell me what you know about a meniscus tear? I have one and probably need to have surgery on it.
Gotta love Bubb Rubb and how he almost took out the parked car! Wooowooo!!!
Awww Melanie! How did you manage to tear your meniscus?! Is the tear medial or lateral?
It is lateral. I have no clue how I did it!
Lateral, thats a bummer. The rehab isn't horrible from the surgery, but it's common to still have some problems with it from time to time even after the surgery. The biggest thing for you if you decide to have the surgery is to get your leg strong and in as good of shape as you can before the surgery, and it will make your rehab easier.
Post a Comment