
There is a hiking trail that leads up to the "M" and the big thing to do it go out and hike up to the M. It is a conditioning activity for a lot of our athletic teams, and the scoop is that is also acts like the "class rock" in Sweet Home, and the graduating high school class takes the liberty each spring to go up and paint the rocks that spell the M.

Well, this weekend Zeb and I decided to get out there and see what all this "M" talk is about, since we had been having such nice weather. If I look destroyed in the picture it is because this nice little hike (HA!) showed us just how out of shape we are. Don't worry, I am working on addressing that issue currently. It was a little bit depressing to see that an old man, nearly 3 times our age wearing TIGHT jeans and cowboy boots beat us up the trail. (and when I say beat, i mean DEMOLISHED!) There was also a weiner dog that I suspect could have given us a run for our money. It was fun though!!
No comments:
Post a Comment