Zeb bought cowboy boots. I'm not sure if he really likes them or if he was just trying to spite me. Actually, I didn't fight it much because when worn under pants they really don't look like cowboy boots. A good compromise I suppose. He's pretty proud of them, when we got back from a team function last night he couldn't wait to get back to the room and put his boots back on. He called Damon and told him about his purchase, and D didn't believe him. So here you go Damon, proof he actually did buy cowboy boots.More from TX later.
6 comments:
Are those Lucchese boots? Love them!
Waste of money
Yeah, they are Lucchese, how did you know?!
Might be a waste of money, but he loves them and it's a great TX souvenir...it works!
If you go to El Paso, you HAVE to go the the Lucchese factory!
And Damon, boots are not a waste of money! They are comfy and stylish. :)
unless Zeb goes to the Jamboree this year they are a waste. He will never wear them.
I'm speechless.
Post a Comment