Thursday, December 04, 2008

Bam

Seriously people, I'm looking for better than a .500 average on this next poll. Are there any fonts or colors that are hard to read though? At this point I've spent far too many man-hours on this for there to be little complaints.

Thank you!

7 comments:

Damon said...

ugly

Damon said...

I know it probably took a while to make the background but the grass and the baseball thing sucks

Coach Scanson said...

Jackpot

Tyler said...

Legen--wait for it--Dary!

Heather said...

Damon, I'm going to kill you. Sleep with one eye open.

Al the Gal said...

Hey, sorry I've been so absent (more about that on my blog). Wanted to chime in and say that I really like the new background. Sorry I didn't get a chance to vote in the poll! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Gal, I like the new background. Ignore Damon.