Lord Almighty, please don't let C.C. go down in a pile of flaming dog poop like Carl Pavano. It's all I'm asking for. I promise I'll do everything right and nothing wrong. I'll be nice to Zeb. Most of the time. Unless the Red Sox get Mark Texiera. Then all bets are off.Amen.
You can't lie. This kid is filthy. I just hope that the Brewers didn't ride him 'til his arm fell off (oh yeah, they did,) and then forget to have it re-attached. Can't wait to see how this pans out. The bullpen still looks a little shaky though...
Also, the quest to determine professional sports most trailer-trashy team of all time is really starting to get going. I'm pulling for the Oakland Athletics circa FOREVER, or since the invention of white baseball cleats, and the opposition is championing the Atlanta Braves circa John Rocker era. You've got me on the whole John Rocker thing, but the A's have a long lineage of trailer-trashyness Mark McGuire/Bash Brothers, The Giambi Brothers, Nick Swisher. The list goes on. Post up with the team in all of sports history, doesn't have to be baseball that you think personifies trailer-trashyness. We'll poll it out when sufficent candidates have been nominated.
No comments:
Post a Comment