Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Wallpaper of the Month. (Yes it use to be of the Week) I KNOW THIS!!

So I went camping over the weekend with Jon and Damon over by East Lake(flipping Gorgeous) and we came across this look out point that over looked the World yes the entire World. Check it out for yourself and save it as a wallpaper.



Ok if you didn't like that one let's try one of the hidden falls nested deep into the steep terrain that we hiked.



Overall, we all enjoyed the MEN ONLY camping trip. We pretty much played Horseshoes, Poker, drank beer, hiked and took photos. Let me tell you though this wasn't just a "lets see who can drink 10 beers faster then the other guy" trip. It was a lets have a couple now followed by a game then eat and a couple more. I was really impressed that NO one challenged me to the game I mentioned above because that's what usually happens. After all said and done we go to sleep about midnight when everyone in the campground was in bed at 9 and just start laughing hysterically at Damon's brothers song "WHY" I haven't laughed so hard for so long in my life. It was the feeling that your abs were going to cave in and you were going to die but you couldn't do nothing about it but just laugh and cry more because it hurt that bad. Sorry for the quick blog I have to get going to my new AWESOME job.

13 comments:

Allison said...

You had a typo. I believe you meant "boys" only.

Damon said...

I'm pretty sure I won the beer drinking contest

Zeb said...

You had a typo. I believe you meant "those are some nice photos" WOW!!

Allison said...

HA!

Yes, they are so pretty. I am jealous and miss the NW VERY much.

P.S. Sorry I forgot to point out your computer help on the blog. I was not there when you talked to Laef!! My bad!!

Zeb said...

Well good thing I don't read your blog otherwise I might have been pissed the F* off ;)

Anonymous said...

Zeb-glad you had fun. Did you guys hit up Crane Prairie?

Anonymous said...

Soooo, Zeb, what is this song "Why" that you wrote about? I have never heard of it.

Zeb said...

Emily: We didn't get a chance to see Crane Prairie. Those high lakes are gorgeous though.

Mel: The was when Damon and I were freshman. He was so stoked on this song that Dave Kirby and him wrote that he wanted to share it with the world. So I remember listening to it for like half a minute and gathering some wind chimes and some bongo drums with him singing "WWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY" actually it might not even be "why" it's probably him just moaning but the song was garbage so D and I went and played basketball out back.

Anonymous said...

Now I understand!! Donnie and Dave Kirby always came up with some doozies while smoking doobies.

I like the scenery photos! Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Melanie-

Was that you who was Sunshine Espresso's "free drink" person a few weeks ago?

I saw your name on their window...

Anonymous said...

Yes, Emily I had my fifteen minutes of fame. One free drink a day for a week!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! I love Sunshine...I wish there was one in Eugene.

Damon said...

starbucks?