- Gas prices are down to $3.99
- Lot's of good 1-Up'ing today, one co-worker made a one up so funny while I was in the middle of eating my turkey sandwhich for lunch that I laughed unexpectedly mid-bite and snorted mustard into my nasal cavities - like when you're drinking a glass of milk and someone makes you laugh and the milk gets snorted out of your nose. Well, let me tell you, mustard in the old sinuses doesn't feel so great.
- Had a cookie with dinner.
- Tomorrow is our first day of full pads and also our first double day, I don't know if I'll manage to blog tomorrow - it could get ugly.
- Joba is got an MRI, and he's getting a second opinion - and they don't get second opinions on papercuts, son.
- I'm going to re-post Zeb's blog to the top of the page, because he needs a little more blog face time. Comment away.
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
3 comments:
Must be f'in nice. Gas went down to $4.17 here.
boo.
Gas hit $3.94 in Belgrade Montana today. Wut up H & Z??
Gas is now $3.91 here. 1-up.
Post a Comment