Friday, August 15, 2008

Slap Face

Click here immediately to go to The Office website and watch this video!!!

All people will automatically fall into 1 of 3 categories:
  1. You have not seen this yet, and you find it to be AWESOME beyond words.
  2. You have already seen it and failed to report it to me. You are a bad friend.
  3. You are Laef. You brought this to my attention, and you deserve blog fame and glory beyond measure.

5 comments:

Damon said...

I watched it like 10 times

Coach Scanson said...

Um, I am a bad friend I guess. When I saw it I immediately texted you and asked if you were ready for the return of the office. I appologize for my crappiness as a friend.

Allison said...

Please do not feed Laef's ego.

Also, he recounted this story to me: He was extremely excited about this clip. He knew that I would be bored with his rambling excitement so he calls you. And you send some text about fall camp and how busy you are, etc. You crushed him.

BUT, this blog may have saved your friendship.

Al the Gal said...

Thank you - that was extremely satisfying! So excited for the premiere! "The Office" is one of the few shows that keeps a tight lid on spoilers and luckily, I don't know a thing! Yay!

Heather said...

Scanson - so close, yet so far away. I forgive you though.

Also, can I just put it out there that I will never take another Laef phone call for granted. Next time he calls me I will drop anything and everything that I am currently doing in order to call him back immediately. To think I went a whole 24 hours without slapface in my life?!?!?!?