Friday, August 15, 2008

Fall Camp Notes - Day 16

  1. Last day of doubles, awesome.
  2. Tomorrow is the last day of "fall camp" really that just means that the team gets to move out of the dorms and the days get slightly shorter. Oh don't worry, I'm sure it will still be at least 12-14 hour days, but we should get a little bit more sleep and be generally less salty in disposition, so that's good.
  3. I thought I did some great posting last night, and what the hell do i find when i log on tonight, but that my blog has been hijacked. So i corrected that error.
  4. Am really impressed and proud of the way this blog has embraced 1-up'smanship. I suggest you try it in your daily lives, its pretty fun. But the one thing is that you want to make sure whoever you are 1-uping is in on the game because otherwise they will just think you are an asshole.
  5. Gas prices down to $3.86
  6. I'm pretty sure the chef that is in charge of training table is getting tired of the lights system. Today EVERYTHING for lunch was marked greenlight (including this yummy pasta dish & delicious BBQ style chicken,) which seemed a little odd. At dinner the steamed vegetables (clearly marked greenlight) were drenched in butter (soooo not a greenlight move.) I couldn't help but think that maybe he got tired of getting skooged and decided to stick it to the man - errrr woman?

No comments: