- Camp offically broke on Saturday. Which is awesome and misleading all at the same time. Yeah, our hours a going to get lighter, but still not light compared to anyone else in the world. We'll still work 7 days a week, usually 12 hour days - 10 if we're really lucky. There's no school, so that means that they coaches schedule various ways for the athletes to be at the football center all hours of the day and night, generally ruining our lives. The time between the break of fall camp and school starting is a weird twilight-zone-like limbo. It feels like we should get a break, but oh yeah, we don't. I woke up pretty bitter this morning, but its starting to wear off. I probably just need to 1-up someone.
- Have become increasingly obsessed with the Olympics medal count. Here's the deal: we (USA of course) are leading the total medal count, but China is wiping the floor with us in the gold medal count. We typically spend at least 1/2 hour per morning reviewing the latest update of the medal count and then going over ways to ensure US domination. We were counting on the track & field events to make up ground in the golds, but given the fact that Jamaica has been sticking it to the world in the sprints - I'm starting to get worried.
- In other anti-china news, I am recommending carbon dating to determine the age of those Chinese gymnasts that have caused so much trouble.
- Spent my half day off on Sunday watching the first season of "How I Met Your Mother" on DVD. Post to come regarding Your Mother.
- Perfected the "freeze frame" High-5 today with one of my co-workers.
- The Hills season premiere is tonight! Yeah, A-Ross!!
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
3 comments:
Hannah Montana is on right now
HIMYM is LEGEN wait for it, wait for it, DARY!!!! Barney is the star of the show, but watch out for Marshall and Lilly, I really think that those two are outstanding! I may have to have my own HIMYM Post, but I also dont want to ruin seasons 2 and 3 for you, it just gets better.
BTW Heather, missing out on full Staff Meeting today, I know you miss it!
We don't even do full staff meetings here: which is a gift and a curse at the same time.
Post a Comment