The one thing I really wanted Zeb to do during the moving/unpacking process was hang our pictures on the walls. He's better at it than I am, and usually he makes the pictures straight, which i usually can't gather the patience to do. For whatever reason he found it nearly impossible to complete this task for me within the first 6 months of our living back in Corvallis, so one day this summer I finally did it myself. Notice that I even hung a shelf on the wall, which is if you didn't know, universally agreed upon to be the most difficult type of wall hanging device to install. Go me.
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
3 comments:
Go Heather!
What you want
Baby, I got
What you need
Do you know I got it?
All I'm askin'
Is for a little respect when you come home just a little bit
Hey baby just a little bit
when you get home
just a little bit mister
Damon, you're crazy.
Post a Comment