Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Late Pass Wednesday

I know I haven't been blogging much lately, but this should more than make up for it. Let me set the stage for you:

Me = watching the world series in our bedroom in Bozeman, with handy camera phone. Zeb = watching the world series down stairs. Red Sox win and chaos ensues. enjoy.

13 comments:

Damon said...

fistpump

Coach Scanson said...

Effin Catalina Wine Mixer!!!

Allison said...

All I can say is hahahahahah!

Al the Gal said...

That was awesome. I'm cracking up! :)

Damon said...

gal whats with your blog?

Heather said...

Watch it a few more times, it only gets funnier. ARE YOU JO-KING?!

Al the Gal said...

This is the quintessential Zeb moment.

Damon, my blog address changed. Long story. New address is: althegal230.blogspot.com. I think Heather's got the new address linked now as well. :)

Zeb said...

Wow! What the heck am I saying at the start of the video. Oh well! Sox won I was a bit excited. This year will be the same. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you say "Touchdown" at the beginning of the video. LOL!!

Heather- He did not say Freakin.

He he!

Heather said...

Melanie! I have watched this video like 134,543,567,217 times. He walks in with his hands raised over his head says "Are you freakin' joking" then starts the fist pound in time with ARE-YOU-JO-KING? Then he fist pumps and yells yeah.

Heather said...

Laef! Have you no words? Don't you have anything hateful to say?

Anonymous said...

Sorry Heather! You were there. I just thought he said the other F word. Like the say, My Bad!

Damon said...

what other f word