- Invented a new game today. It's called 1-up'smanship. You see we have a real 1-up'er that works with us. I won't say the name of the person, or the capacity in which they work, but I'll say that they drive us crazy. So we devised a game to entertain ourselves. The goal of this game is to 1-up the 1-up'er. You know, 1-Up'ers are those people who have been everywhere, done everything and know everything twice. They always have to put in their two sense, and try to tell a story that is somehow bigger or more interesting than yours. And you usually have a sneaking suspicion that they're lieing! Anyway, tomorrow is our first full day of 1-Up'smanship, we're going to attempt to top every outlandish claim this person make throughout the course of the day. Should be fun, I'll let you know how it goes.
- F'ing Joba Chamberlain left the game in the 5th inning with a stiff shoulder? Oh hell no.
- Got some new sandals from work, they remind me of those ones that everyone had in Jr. High - you know one thick strip across the top of the foot, usually addidas. Yeah, 8th grade called and they want my shoes back.
- Zeb made a bomb post huh? I'm proud of him, and his witty remarks. He should blog more.
- It's getting HOT here this week. I am working on possiby the worlds greatest sock tan line ever. I'll document it at the end of camp and let you guys see what I'm working with. People started getting crabby today and we haven't even started full contact yet. Wednesday morning the shit might hit the fan.
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
1 comment:
More people reply in Zeb's post than yours
Post a Comment