Saturday, August 02, 2008

Fall Camp Notes - Day 3

  1. Boo.
  2. Ate all green light foods today, I would probably be in a better mood if I had a cookie after my meal.
  3. A forgotten note from yesterday: yesterday was my first ever football practice as a staff member, which means NO WATER BOTTLES. Pretty awesome.
That's all I have, it was a lot harder to get up today. How is it possible that we've only had 2 practices?

4 comments:

Allison said...

Dude. Have a cookie. You deserve it.

Unknown said...

Yeah, have a cookie. I still have horrible dreams at night about the Skoog.

Anonymous said...

Um, when I worked FB as a staffer, I carried water bottles. Quit slacking and carry your own shit. Set an example for the students!

Heather said...

Laef, working as a grad student, you are still a student. I am FULL TIME STAFF.

This is the heirarchy at OSU: students carry full 6 pack, Grad Students carry 1 bottle, staff carry the knowledge and skills to make this Mother*&%^er run. :)