Friday, July 11, 2008

Start Spreading The 'Stache

Can you believe this is a T-Shirt graphic? I bought it immediately. Too bad Giambi didn't make the All-Star game, but I can't be too mad because Longoria really did deserve it. Anyway, I'll be sure to post a picture of me rocking my new favorite shirt as soon as it arrives. I feel like this shirt is going to go down in in the history of all time great shirts - I just can't decide if it should rank directly ahead of, or directly behind Laef's "What Would Johnny Damon Do?" shirt. (A-Ross, If you made him give that to the good will that is an atrocity!!!) I found it on a site called Giambi Mustache Squad in case anyone is interested.

In other news, check out the new star-rating system I have put on the bottom of each post. Rate away - if you are so inclined.

3 comments:

Al the Gal said...

This entire movement really cracks me up and I can't wait to see your shirt. Coincidentally, my dad's been watching his tapes of the 1984 Track and Field Olympics and you wouldn't believe the number of great '80's 'staches! With your recent posts in mind, I was cracking up and finding it so hard to take the athletes seriously!

Heather said...

A good 'stache is a beautiful thing.

Damon said...

thank you heather