Zeb is finally 26, this means for the next 6 months or so until my birthday he officially can't make fun of me for being old! yay! So here's to you buddy, a tribute to you and some of your favorite things!!!
Pedro Martinez's Midget
Rockstar
Sonicare
Top Gun
Cat Stevens
Gigabytes, Megabytes & RAM
Famous Dave's
Friday Night Lights
Monopoly
P.S. I posted this while I was at work! This should tell you how committed I was to documenting Zeb's birthday blog-styles, because I NEVER blog at work since I have been back at Oregon State.
P.P.S. Be sure to hollar at Zeb with some birthday/belated birthday greetings!
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEB!!! Cat Stevens rocks!
Happy B-day Mr Zeb!
Happy Birthday, Zeb! Hear you guys had a great time in Yosemite. It was fun to see all of you.
Say hey to Heather.
Julie
Happy Birthday Zeb!
Zeb!
Happy Bday. I wanted to do an Ode To You on my blog, but I knew Heather would punch me in the ovary if I stole her husband's birthday blog.
Anyway, Happy Birthday from Alli and Laef!
Post a Comment