I've been wanting to get a protective covering for my IPod for a while now, but I've been having a hard time making a decision about which one I like enough to see on a daily basis. I've spent quite a bit of time checking them out online and managed to narrow my choices down to the eight you see listed below. I figured, what better way to get a little piece of mind about my decision than open it up to the tried and true Married to the Game readership. Check out the pictures below and voice your opinion Poll Styles off to your right. Thanks for your help!!!
Sweet Pea
Baseball
Flores Agua
Six Pack
Chinese Flowers
Azure
Blowfish

Eagle
7 comments:
I really like them all! Well, except Six Pack and Eagle. Don't get them - way too cheesy! I voted on my favorite for you, but I also really like Blowfish, Flores Agua and Chinese Flowers! Good luck!
I was a teen in the 70's so I like Azure. Flores Agua is nice too.
Hahahah! Really Gal? You don't see it? Well, thats good, because they were meant to be a joke. Just trying to keep you guys on your toes.
I love the one of Zeb's chest! Can I use it? :)
He! He! Haw! Haw! Heather! So funny I forgot to laugh!!
Thanks for the help, I think I'm going to go with Chinese Flowers.
I think you should get the one with Zeb's chest on it.
Post a Comment