I'm most like Pam, apparently.
I did this weeks ago and I am Jim
OOHhhhh, looks like we've got another PB&J on our hands! wooo wooooooo!
I am most like Jim as well. This personality survey is so much cooler than the one Susan made us do! I bet Katie would be most like Creed!
Booowaahhhaaahhhaa. That's great. I think it would be funnier if Damon had turned out to be Kelly.
speaking of kelly... here is her blog http://mindyephron.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm most like Pam, apparently.
I did this weeks ago and I am Jim
OOHhhhh, looks like we've got another PB&J on our hands! wooo wooooooo!
I am most like Jim as well. This personality survey is so much cooler than the one Susan made us do! I bet Katie would be most like Creed!
Booowaahhhaaahhhaa. That's great. I think it would be funnier if Damon had turned out to be Kelly.
speaking of kelly... here is her blog http://mindyephron.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment