Wall Graphics! Who knew? Here are a few of the cute ones that I liked, but there are soooooo many more. They have stuff that would fit just about any type of decorating style. I heard about this from one of our assistant coaches, and they look like so much fun. I definitely want to do this in our next place.
Because I think these are soooooo darn cute, I am replacing Gal as the world's best link. Congrats Gal, you had an excellent run, and congratulations to Blik.
Check out the website and let me know what you think? Which styles are your favorite??
4 comments:
These decals are way too cute! My favs are Anise, paisley, iron vines and the bamboo.
Nice find, Heather!
I'm feeling kinda bitter about being tossed away, but I'm gonna push that aside and tell you my favorites anyway.
I like "A Caged Bird Dreams", "99 Luftballoons","Gerbera", "Dazzle", and "Eames Circles."
I like this idea. Gives you a way to paint your wall without actually having to paint. Sweet!
Gal, don't be bitter, you had a great run & I still love your blog!
I know! I was just joking with you!
Post a Comment