Saturday, February 09, 2008

Return to Oregon Saga - Day 6

Today I hit a wall. I did treatments, went to a 1st Birthday Party and made some serious progress on the packing, but somehow no matter how many boxes I take out to the garage, it seems like there is no less in the apartment. The next big territory to conquer is the kitchen. I think a majority of that will come tomorrow along with some hardcore cleaning. Zeb says we need to take baby steps and not get worn out, because we have a lot to do tomorrow...
I think he just wants to play his game for a while. Oh well, hes probably right anyway, so I'm blogging now and watching a Stevie Wonder special on VH1 soul. Gotta keep that balance.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Games are what lead guys to say things like, "We need to take baby steps and not get worn out..."

I love it!!