Friday, February 08, 2008

Return to Oregon Saga - Day 5

Temporary set back in the packing world. Tonight was Cat/Griz Women's Basketball (the in-state rivalry game eqivalent in Montana to Civil War,) and also my last game as a Bobcat. It was a great game, the first time this staff has beaten the Griz, I'm pretty sure the first time that any of the players have as well. It was an amazing way to go out. The team showed a lot of guts, and I don't think I'll forget this performance anytime soon. Of course, celebration was called for afterwards, so I haven't touched a cardboard box today. Allegedly Zeb has, but I am too afraid to look at what he may have packed.

The next two days should be fast and furious, hopefully there will be lots of picture evidence soon.

4 comments:

Greg said...

That's awesome Heather! Way to go out with a bang!

Al the Gal said...

Sounds like fun! I really need to see a live basketball game soon. It's been too long and I miss it.

You've been doing good so far, so we'll let today slide. But there'd better be a mountain of boxes come Sunday night!

Unknown said...

So when exactly are you moving?? Does this mean I will get to see you soon?

Heather said...

Yes it does. I start on Feb. 18, we're leaving next Thursday - the 14th.