Well, day 2 of the saga was full of victories and defeats. We got the u-haul situation set up, let me rephrase that - Zeb got the u-haul situation set up, and he bought a bunch of moving boxes. He insistis I give him full credit. We also got a great lead on an apartment in Corvallis, so hopefully that will pan out. On the other hand though, I failed to pack a single box when I got home from work tonight. I guess i'll have to hit it double time tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to post up pictures of several packed boxes by tomorrow evening.
3 comments:
Heather, You said to keep you in check. You are moving in t-minus. Packing zero boxes is unacceptable. You have to pack at least ONE box every night. Now tonight you will have to do two to make up for it. And Zeb can do two also. That's like a lot of the kitchen or whatever.
I need you freed up from such tasks so that on the day I get engaged (in 2012) you will be ready to make the invitations. I know you like doing that stuff because I watched you do yours for like a year. :)
Where's the apartment? I lived on Witham Hill back in the day. They have cute apts. there.
Congrats again! Now get packing.
Did you tell Zeb about the opening as a Engineering Tech with Public Works?
A-Ross, thanks for the kick in the butt. I needed that. Check out the day 3 post...I hope you're proud of me!!!
Melanie - yeah, he actually found that himself also! He's got some calls in, so we'll see!
Post a Comment