I'm posting this on the blog, purely for your entertainment. Yes, this is the eye sheild that I am required to tape to my face at night when I sleep. The first night I put it on Zeb said, and I quote "I can't even look at you, you're so ugly." Hmm. Yup, thats my husband. So supportive.I realize that this thing is ridiculous, but I am horrified at the prospect of this thing not healing and not being resolved by the time we get to Oregon. Basically, at this point, I would do just about anything they told me to do.
So before you start the playerhating (Laef) just remember, I did not HAVE to show you all this. I did it out of the goodness of my own heart, and for the pure fact that I know as soon as you open the page and see this picture you are likely to fall to the ground and roll around in hysterical laugher, and then hours later are likely to randomly think of it again with out even seeing it and burst into laughter at the most inappropriate moment. Anyway, enjoy - and let the wisecracks begin.
4 comments:
You are welcome! I'm sure glad you went to the doctor! Shows us all that we take great care of other people but not necessarily ourselves!!!
~ali
Yup, for anyone out there that might be tempted to just "see if something gets better" in this example, don't do that. I would never let an Athlete go that long without it getting seen.
PSA: Corneal abrasions and EROSIONS are a serious medical condition. If you think you may have a corneal abrasion or EROSION, please, go see your neighborhood opthamalogist immediatly. An eye is a terrible thing to waste. (sings - The More You Knoooooooowwww)
Ah, sweetie. You look so pitiful. And horrible as it was to say, Zeb's comment did crack me up. Asshole.
No wisecracks here. It looks painful and a pain the ass. I hope it gets better soon.
Kick Zeb for me!
Post a Comment