I am proud to announce this year's alternative to Baseball Challenge. It's an old school style fantasy league that rewards crappy performance instead of the typical hits, homeruns and strikeouts. Basically you have to pick the crappiest players that actually get to play. We've got a regular style scoring leauge in the works too, but this one just seemed like too much fun to pass up.Check out the details as linked below. And below I've included the pertinent details from the invitation email. Anyone is welcome to play, let's all share our misery this baseball season!!!
You have been invited to join dj_kretz's Custom League in Yahoo!Sports Fantasy Baseball.
In order to join the league, follow the link below or go to game frontpage, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and followthe links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the LeagueID# and password below.
League ID#: 27824
Password: oregon
5 comments:
I will be winning this
No I will. I have a great skill at spotting crappy players. And I already LOVE it when pitchers bean batters, so that will give me an advantage.
Also, everyone thinking about joining, please be advised that a clever team name is highly suggested, if not mandatory.
What's up with this? I just got decent at the old format of Baseball challenge!
We're ready for a change, Baseball Challenge is impossible to sustain for an entire season. Doesn't this sound like fun, we'll be cheering when players get caught stealing and strike out! I can pick lots or red sox and delight even further when they fail.
Oooh, just got an amazing idea, Damon can we set it up so that if one of your starting pitchers gets put on the DL, you get points for that???
Post a Comment