Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What's worse than no new Office this week?

I'll tell you what's worse, a full hour of The Office repeats. I thought that there would be a new Office this week, but apparently I was wrong! This is getting to be too much. When it finally comes back, it had better be a REALLY good episode. The upside is that there are supposed to be never before scenes in the repeats this week......nah, that still doesn't make up for it. I guess we'll just have to get wrapped up in March Madness to forget about it.

TRAVELING SALESMEN8:00/7:00c TV14 03.15.2007
MICHAEL HAS THE SALES STAFF PAIR UP AND VENTURE OUT INTO THE FIELD - On Andy's (guest star Ed Helms) suggestion, Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) has staffers team up for sales calls, leading to some interesting, insightful moments in the field. Meanwhile, Dwight (Rainn Wilson) attempts to cover for Angela (Angela Kinsey) after she misses an important deadline. Karen (guest star Rashida Jones) receives surprising information. John Krasinski, B.J. Novak, David Denman, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Angela Kinsey, Oscar Nuñez, Phyllis Smith, Paul Lieberstein and Mindy Kaling also star.

THE RETURN8:30/7:30c TV14 03.15.2007
THE OFFICE CELEBRATES OSCAR'S RETURN TO DUNDER MIFFLIN - Oscar (Oscar Nuñez) returns from his long vacation with mixed emotions on whether or not he still wants to be a part of the office. Meanwhile, Andy (guest star Ed Helms) takes advantage of recent events to get closer to Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell). Jim (John Krasinski) turns to Karen (guest star Rashida Jones) and Pam (Jenna Fischer) for help to stage a prank on a new target. Rainn Wilson, B.J. Novak, Brian Baumgartner, Angela Kinsey, Kate Flannery, Phyllis Smith, Leslie David Baker, Creed Bratton, Paul Lieberstein and Mindy Kaling also star.

8 comments:

Damon said...

what a bunch of bunk

Anonymous said...

It's March...there usually aren't many new episodes until April. Most shows take a break after sweeps and have their crappy midseason reality shows on for 6-8 weeks instead. It'll come soon enough.

But I agree, it better be good when it finally gets here!

Heather said...

Sheesh Gal, now you let us know! All these weeks of anticipation, and you knew it all along! Stop holding out on us!

Anonymous said...

I guess I just assumed that everyone watched as much television as me and was therefore accustomed to the drought that occurs in March.

For future reference, most full-season television shows have 22 episodes and the breakdown is 10 from Sept-1st week of Dec, 6 Jan-Feb and 6 April-May. Now ya know!

And if you were just being sarcastic, sorry for making you read all this! :)

Heather said...

Now I know the break down, so you are saying that there are only 6 Office episodes left until next Sept? I need a new hobby.

Anonymous said...

Only 6 episodes left! You've got to be kidding!!! I guess American Idol will just have to do.

Anonymous said...

There have been 17 episodes of the Office so far so there might only be five left...but I don't know that. (God, I am such a bummer! Sorry!) Maybe the network picked up 23 or 24 episodes for the season. That would be better.

Btw, who are yall rootin for on American Idol? I don't actually watch it but I keep track through my daily dose of Entertainment Tonight, E! and Access Hollywood, so just wondering.

PS: Why are my entries always 10 times longer than anyone else's?

Heather said...

It's the english major in you.

on american idol my favorite is Chris...i think thats his name. My Baaybee! (said in a voice like the fresh prince might say, if you can picture that) He had me at hello. Actually, it was when he sang Geek in the Pink. He is a broke ass Justin Timberlake, and I love him for it.