So Zeb is the official spokesman of Bozeman Public Works. Since he has been working there, he as been in the newspaper 3 times. My boss really seems to enjoy informing me when my husband has been in the newspaper again. I'll try to get a picture up for you guys sometime soon, I just need to scan it. In other late news, there was huge flooding on Monday. It got really warm and really windy and and a bunch of the snow melted. Zeb said that there was a river of water flowing down main street, and there were waves in it! It was a really good story, and I told him that he needed to blog about it for you all, but of course, he did not agree to that.
Have a good one.
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
3 comments:
Yes I do have stories. So on Monday it got a High of 79 degrees and the wind was blowing at aprrox 55mph all day which is called convection. Forced hot air. There is your word of the day. See Heather I remembered. Anyway, so all the snow melted from the 20000 acres of farm land out here and was forced to drain down this "farmers canal" and it just wasn't big enough so it went the easiest route the ROAD and down by new houses. So we had to save houses by laying out sand bags to divert the rushing water. This couple was so happy with our performance and hard work (not to mention saving their house from flooding)they bought us pizza. On main street the water was up to my chest because this screened intake was plugged and we had to go stand out there and keep it from plugging up. Did I mention how fucking cold this water was because of the snow run off. JEEZ very cold. So while we had this blocked off this stupid ass thought it would be cool to take his VW jetta through the water and as he drove through the water his car acted like a DAM and the water rushed through his windows what an idiot I thought. So instead of keeping the car running the moron turned off the engine and then asked us to help him.. Not one City worker helped this jackass. WOULD YOU? Ya so anyway, I have been giving alot of hard thought about this blog thing and saying how lame it is yada yada yada then Heather finds me Curt's Blog and now I guess it's not so bad j/k she probably honestly feels that way but w/e I just got the urge today to post and say that I love everyone of you guys and miss you deeply. Thanks agian for Damon ordering those sonicare heads. Again, Love you guys.
I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH11111111111111111111111~~~
Awwwww, how sweet.
Post a Comment