Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Late Pass Wednesday

Being as I am leaving today on yet another road trip, this time its Big Sky Conference Tournament in Missoula, MT, I thought it would be appropriate to give you a little late pass from earlier in the basketball season. Waaay back in November we took a road trip to play at Cal State Long Beach. Well, as you can probably guess, this lead to a recreational trip to Long Beach.
Now, with several other stereotypical southern california beaches in the area, you would have thought we might venture to a little bit nicer of a spot, but noooo, it was Long Beach for us. All of the locals couldn't believe that we went there, apparently not the best area. A few of the girls even got in the water.
Well, like I said, we're headed out today for tournament. Zeb is coming again for another dose of MSU WBB togetherness. If things go well, we won't be back until Sunday. Look forward to stories of Zeb's exploits on this trip, I just hope he doesn't get kicked out of any games. We'll be sure to take lots of pictures.


4 comments:

Greg said...

That's amazing Heather! I can't believe that you and the girls actually found the beach in Long Beach. We were convinced that there was no such thing. Were you all bummed that you didn't get to got to Laguna?

Our confernce tournament is in Anahiem, so not only do I get to see but not experience Disneyland, but I also get a sneek peek at all the potential Convention hangouts!

Have fun in Missoula!

Heather said...

Yes, be glad that you never found Long Beach, Beach.....its....not all it was cracked up to be.

Have fun in Anaheim! Apparently there is a Howl at the Moon in Universal City....I hear. Say hi to my grandparents while you're there.

Anonymous said...

Ewww, smoggy! It looks like there must have been a lot of sh!t on the beach from all the seagulls! Oh, Long Beach....home of the infamous Long Beach Poly High School....

Have fun this weekend!

Damon said...

did you guys hit the east side??