Monday, January 25, 2010

Things I Don't Like Based on Principle

Avatar: I don't like it based on the principle that any movie that makes that much money should have both an above average plot and acting. Otherwise it's not a movie, it's a laser light show.

Facebook: I don't like it based on the principle that people graduate from high school, grow up, and lose track of all those random people they never really liked anyway for a reason.

Jay Leno's Tonight Show: I don't like it based on the principle that he has too big of a chin and is not funny.

The Goonies: I don't like it based on the principle that the movie looks dirty. Don't make me explain.

Country Music: I don't like it based on the principle that I don't listen to music that 1) makes my ears bleed, or 2) makes me physically angry.

NBA Basketball: I don't like it based on the principle that there should be both offense and defense simultaneously occurring in every basketball game.

Mike Piazza: I don't like him based on the principle of get a damn hair cut.

5 comments:

Damon said...

Were you baiting me with the goonies comment?
What about cartoons?

Emily said...

Ok, I agree with a few (Mike Piazza!!!) and disagree with a few (You don't like The Goonies? You're a child of the 80's--you HAVE to like that movie).

Oh and Goonies never say die. :P

Greg said...

"...laser light show" Hilarious!

Heather said...

I had cartoons on the list but then I realized that there isn't really a principle behind that one at all.

Allison said...

Avatar SUCKED. Specifically for the acting and the LAME storyline. But, um, Laef loved it so....