
Wow. This a real throwback. In July we were down in southern California to take part in the epic Morris/Ross wedding & to visit my Grandparents. On a whim we bought some tickets to a Dodger game and set out to see what Dodger Stadium was all about.

I have to say that we absolutely loved the atmosphere. It is a truly great baseball venue.

Of course no baseball game is complete without capturing Manny Ramirez scratching his nutsack in between innings. Boy oh boy did Zeb's extreme long range lens come in handy. And to think, I once told him that there was no way we would ever have a use for such a high powered telescopic lens. Man, was I wrong.

And to top it all off this is the view over LA from outside Dodger Stadium. Breathtaking.
2 comments:
Awesome! Dodger Stadium is really cool. I love the last photo of the skyline!
PS: Say hi to Laef for me. ;)
Oh! Chavez Ravine
Post a Comment